Baba Ghannouj (Roasted Eggplant)
- 1 medium-sized eggplant
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp tehina
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- chopped parsley for garnish
Recipes by the Haggis and the Herring: tasty world recipes tested in our kitchen
- Puncture eggplant and bake at 450F for 45-50 minutes, turning once.
- Remove the eggplant pulp and set aside.
- Quickly puree lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor.
- Add tehina and olive oil and puree again.
- Add eggplant pulp and puree until smooth.
- garnish with parsley.
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments!