Here's what you need to make the Cheese Choc-Dog:
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 squeeze bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 can aerosol cheese product
- Safety glasses or goggles
- and an electric drill with 1/4" bit
- Put on safety lenses.
- Hold unopened package of hot dogs with ends pointing towards you.
- Using slow speed, carefully drill each hot dog lengthwise.
- Open package and remove hot dogs. If you have done this correctly each dog should have a hole down the center. You have just cored the dog with the drill.
- Fill the cavaties with aerosol cheese product.
- Place hot dogs on a slice of white bread. Then pinching the bread to make a trough around the hot dog cover it liberally with chocolate syrup.
- Pop the dog and bun into a toaster oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is runny.
Et viola ... your Cheese Choc-Dog is ready.
(From the CBC's Vinyl Cafe)