- 5 cups + 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
(recipe from Nancy Hechter)
Recipes by the Haggis and the Herring: tasty world recipes tested in our kitchen
- Melt 5 cups of marshmallows, chocolate chips, butter or margarine and corn syrup in a 3 qt. pan over low heat stirring occasionally.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Butter a 13" x 9" rectangular pan or line completely with parchment and set aside.
- Pour Golden Grahams into a large bowland coat with marshmallow mixture. Stir in remaining marshmallows.
- Press marshmallow-cereal mixture in pan with a greased spoon or wet hands.
- Let cool and cut into squares; store in a loosely covered container.
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments!