After a nice discussion (and some good wine, cheese and pate), we sat down to a lovely chicken dinner spiced lightly with curry and served with peaches. I had never tasted a sweet curry like that and I thought it was fabulous.
Fortunately for me, Julia agreed to share her recipe with us.
Fruit-curry-glazed Chicken (Seduction Chicken)
- 3 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 29 oz. can peaches
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, brush with melted butter.
- Bake skin side down in 425 deg. oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile prepare glaze:
- Save a few peach slices for garnish. Place remaining peaches, honey and spices in blender; process until smooth.
- When chicken is done, drain, and turn breasts skin side up. Pour glaze over chicken, and bake another 15 minutes. Garnish with peach slices.