Another excellent recipe I created using the camila oil from Three Farmers. The oil and spices created a nice glaze on top.
This fish was probably the best I've ever made, however, as I've mentioned before (salmon recipe from a couple weeks back), the quality of your ingredients can affect how your dish turns out, and in addition to the high-quality oil, the cut of fish was top-notch.
Grilled Curry Salmon
1 tbsp camelina oil
1 tsp curry powder
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Make a tray out of three sheets of tinfoil and place the salmon on it, skin-side down and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Brush the oil evenly over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the curry powder evenly over the salmon - use more if necessary.
- Place the foil with the salmon on top onto the grill and let grill for 15-20 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily.
Try other tasty recipes
YUMM! I love salmon... and have never considered using curry powder. This looks great! My dad just brought in our filets from this summer, and we did a Thai peanut salmon last night. Curry might just be next. :)ReplyDelete
#1 - kinda jealous that your dad just brought in his own catch.ReplyDelete
#2 - Thai peanut sounds absolutely amazing - that's a great idea.
Love this I love salmon too and this look delicious Dan, gloriaReplyDelete
I adore delicious recipes that are simple. Well done! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat EatersReplyDelete
mmm curried salmon. I love curry flavors AND salmon, so I think I should try this. :)ReplyDelete