Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Oregano
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
(adapted from original recipe on recipezaar by Barb Gertz)
Recipes by the Haggis and the Herring: tasty world recipes tested in our kitchen
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Combine the vinegar, oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a small baking dish.
- Coat chicken in mixture, cover and marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes while oven heats.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes (turning after 15) and baste with the vinegar juices.