For each burger:
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 President's Choice thick & juicy chicken burger
- 2 slices Country Harvest Oat & Honey bread
- 4 slices old Cheddar cheese
- In a cast-iron pan, fry burgers according to directions (6 minutes on each side on medium-low) so they're crispy and cooked through.
- Apply margarine lightly to one side of each slice. With the first slice margarine-side-down, put two slices of cheese, burger, 2 slices of cheese, bread (margarine-side up).
- Fry sandwich on low for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a spinach salad to balance out all the greasy goodness.
Try other tasty recipes