- 1 300g package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 block (250g) light cream cheese, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (227ml) water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food process and run on high until a smooth paste is formed.
- Serve with chunks of pumpernickel bread.
Try other tasty recipes
Really good spinach dips are hard to find. This one looks excellent and perfect to serve during football season!ReplyDelete