1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup reese peanut butter chips
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat shortening and butter on high-speed for 30 seconds.
- Add both sugars and baking soda and continue mixing until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- Continue mixing and slowly add flour.
- When flour is completely mixed, add chocolate and peanut-butter chips.
- Using a 1-inch cookie scoop, drop mix onto a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes (until edges are browned.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
Try other tasty recipes