- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Cream together the eggs, butter and sugar. Add poppy seeds, yogurt, lemon
- rind and lemon juice.
- Mix together the dry ingredients, and stir into creamed mixture.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 425-degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe from Julia of Fibre Fantastics.
Try other tasty recipes
Dan, these look and sound delicious. The combination of lemon and poppy seed is really hard to resist. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...MaryReplyDelete