I've won another Stylish Blogger Award. This one is from Michele at Fit Foodista. I tried to find the origins of the award, but I just couldn't. However, I think it might have something to do with fashion blogs.
Either way, these awards are pretty neat. In addition to being recognized by your blogging colleagues, you also get promoted and, in turn, promote and recognize other bloggers.
Step I: Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step II: Share 7 (random) things about yourself.
- I shave my heard because my wife doesn't like the "balding" look.
- We recently adopted a dog and I named her after my college pub, Ceilie.
- I really, really hate shoveling snow but I enjoy working with my neighbours to clear snow.
- My oldest son calls my 12-year-old-hand-me-down Pontiac a "sports car" because of its aerodynamic looks and spoiler.
- I'm eagerly waiting for the snow to melt so I can fire up my newly refurbished barbecue (thanks Barbecue Pro!).
- I like listening to Klezmer music when I cook.
- I dislike cooking and preparing seafood (it makes my hands smell), but I enjoy eating it.
Step III: Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
Fifteen? Seriously? That's a tall order. The last time I received this award the number was five!
- What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine
- Hungry Jenny (good luck with the recovery)
- Nancy Miyasaki (Cook, Eat, Share)
- Niya's World
- Memorie di Angelina
- Anastasia's Secret Garden (and her musical food blog)
- Add to Taste
- Couscous & Consciousness
- Enriching Your Kid!
- Niya's World
- One Perfect Bite
- Buttercream Barbie
- Couldn't Be Pareve
- Smitten Kitchen
- Are You Gonna Eat That?
Try other tasty recipes