- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed yellow sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, both sugars, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in the margarine until the mixture is well mixed and crumbly.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Using a 1" cookie scoop, scoop mixture into balls on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- After cookies cool, make sandwiches using two cookies and about 1 tsp peanut butter.
Try other tasty recipes
wow, they look absolutely mouth watering.ReplyDelete
OMG - love the peanut butter filling, and love the title Broken Bakugans - that so makes me laugh. I never would have known what a bakugan was - guess I'm showing my age :-)ReplyDelete