- 1 salmon fillet (half a salmon)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (see note)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking pan and score the salmon down to the skin every two inches (without breaking the skin).
- Whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar, onion powder and oil and pour half of the mixture over the salmon.
- Put chopped red onion on top of each salmon piece and drizzle the remaining marinate over the fish.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 15-25 minutes.
Note: for gluten-free, check label of soy sauce.
Try other tasty recipes