|The walnuts are optional, in addition to the|
awesome doily action under the plate
- 4-5 cups sweet potato, boiled and mashed (3-4 large sweet potatoes)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- In a large bowl, fold margarine into mashed potatoes and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, milk and sugar.
- Add contents of small bowl to larger and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a greased casserole dish and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. The top of the pudding should be firm and dry.
Try other tasty recipes