- 150g (3/4 cup) split peas
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 potato, shredded
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds, ground
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, pulse split peas into smaller chunks (see note).
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium-low and let simmer for 40-45 minutes or until the peas have mostly dissolved.
- Process with an immersion blender until smooth.
Try other tasty recipes
Looks perfect :)ReplyDelete