More of Strawberrypalloza!
Meredith's next project was some muffins. not surprisingly, she found a recipe on Strawberry-recipes.com that looked good - so she went for it. The result was a tasty and moist muffin that really showcased the flavour of the strawberries.
Strawberry Cinnamon Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees and prepare a 12-muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar. Add milk, yogurt, vanilla, and melted butter and continue to whisk gently.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add to milk mixture and stir until flour is completely absorbed. Gently stir in berries.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin and bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing from muffin tin.
Try other tasty recipes
Cast Party Wednesday