- ¼ cup yellow mustard seeds
- ¼ cup brown mustard seeds
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp golden yellow sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Grind seeds in a spice grinder or blender until mostly powdered (you still want some seedy bits).
- Add all ingredients to a jar, stir, and let sit unrefrigerated for 3-4 hours.
- Put mixture into a food-processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Put mixture in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Wait 2-3 days before serving.
Try other tasty recipes
how long does this keep?ReplyDelete